Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Please Make a Difference



Dear blog friends, like this tree standing tall
in a fire-ravaged forest and surviving, aNNa
of Nature Trail needs our positive thoughts
and prayers for her wellbeing. She has been
through so much in the last few years caring
for others and now it is her turn to be the
recipient of our support.
*
Please visit her and show you care.
*
aNNa has responded to the big C with a very positive
attitude creating beauty and peace around herself but
just now there has been another change in diagnosis.
*
So , it you can, please send positive thoughts, offer up
your prayers, wrap her in white light or spend a little
time sending Reiki.
*
Please offer your help for Anna's wellbeing rather than
something specific, lest we meddle with the greater
workings of destiny.
*
Thank you to all those who care and respond to this plea.
*
AnnA dear, my support of course you can take for granted.
*
With love and light to all.....Arija
*

15 comments:

  1. Oh, Arija, my heart, my prayers, my good thoughts, my hope for AnnA I send with all my love. Thank you for letting us know.

    Much love,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saddened to hear this -- Anna has been through so much. Sending prayers and best wishes her way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Syliva says, love and thoughts and warm wishes go to Anna. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the anna aka Nature Girl? Oh my! Prayers going up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, from Vermont I send a gentle breeze of comfort and compassion to embrace you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will join you in hoping and good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry the link I put in developed some difficulty that could not be reversed. The second one does work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this post Arija. We all are in prayers for her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you well.
    Your photos are touching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. Indeed. My thoughts are with Anna. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending the power of healing energy to aNNa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Friends like you are a blessing to those in trouble. May God bless both you and Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a good friend to Anna and I'm sending positive thoughts your way and hers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arija: I am filled with a feeling of such gratitude for meeting you through blogging.It amazes me how connections between souls who are like minded are made as we post photos and thoughts that we share on our blogs.
    I feel your healing energy come through the universe all the way to me.
    I am deeply touched by this post and for the caring of our blog community in leaving encouraging words for me here and some have stopped by my own blog.
    Thank you to the kind caring spirits who care..some of you I know!
    I send the biggest hug to you dearest Arija..my spirit angel.
    I will continue to stand tall and weather the storm ahead of me.
    love and light back to you
    Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I received lovely mail from dear Anna. Her courageous spirit was in every word.

    My prayers and thoughts have been with her all along.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin